Monday, April 6, 2009

YUNA

One day
My brother ask me.. do you the song?
‘Oh bulan..nanana (he doesn’t know the lyrics) diriku lagi’
I said, Oh, that song, its Yuna an indie artist
I thought its and indonesian song.. said him again
No, she’s Malaysian and a lawyer to be, replied my mom from the kitchen
I know where she got that info from.. must be from MHI at TV3,
She watched it every morning while preparing my hot Milo,
My father was busy trying to find the song cord via his black ‘kapok’guitar
My fairly ill brother again ask me to him a favour..(he's having bisul at his ***)
‘Bleh tak along tolong tuliskan lirik dia, Lagu yg ‘Oh bulan’
O ok.. (the best sister on the planet! an undercover indie fan..hihi)

Dan Sebenarnya, Yuna bukan indie lagi
They are almost got famous for something..baby
My family knows them,
I wonder if they are flying one day
With rocket in their mind..
All the Best YUNA!!

3 comments:

kayla said...

sri!!! my huggabuddy!!! huggssssss!!!!!! heheheheh... i heard yuna masa blk malaysia aritu.. masa tu pagi.. kat hot fm kat yg kat tv tu.. terus aku mengyoutube mencari nye.. sedap.. sedap... rasa mcm cayalah dia! heheh mendorong aku juga utk terus bermain gitar dan cuba berkarya! heheh just kidding :p

kayla
http://kirei22.tumblr.com

Unknown said...

i was there hehehehe

kayla said...

award for you. check it out at my blog ya :)